Need new music!!!!

I need to find some new music so i was hopeing ppl could give me some good artists or songs. I like rap like tech n9ne, tyga, 3 6 mafia, ect. Any new music ill try diffrent styles so any ideas will help. thanks.

A few nice songs on J Reyez's new Mixtape Broken Heart ('I do this all day' has nice bass)

The Song Patrone Goose and Henny Hit pretty hard in my car with any of the subs I've had.

And Jason Chen has some nice covers and songs but I don't think they have much bass, they still sound good!

all of them are on youtube and J.Reyez's Mixtape is on DatPiff that he put for people to have.

I need to find some new music so i was hopeing ppl could give me some good artists or songs. I like rap like tech n9ne, tyga, 3 6 mafia, ect. Any new music ill try diffrent styles so any ideas will help. thanks.

A few I play are Bohagon-Fuck you and Three 6 mafia late night tip. I have a bass folder in my ride. But, You can ask for some hard hitting songs. And some you will play will not hit as hard as they do in other systems. I just got a lil list from people and went and found my own songs.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.