Sonic Electronix

MB 1500-D with fi SSD 15. Need help with setting up!

sonicelectronix.com is DA bomb dude. they have amazing customer service and great prices, anything i need i order from them

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

There's no adds on there to any other sites .. if the site has to look better then that I suggest going to Crutchfield and paying double the price.

I wasn't try to start anything. When my hobby was laserpointers I first went to a site called tmart, It kinda has the same look. Long story short, had I asked the guys at laserpointerforums.com about tmart before I bought from there, I wouldn't have wasted about $300 on falsely rated laser-diodes. If I didn't ask here, I might be taking that same chance. Seems worth the extra time if you ask me...

But again, sorry if I've upset anyone.

Thanks for your help guys. I don't know about AQ, but it is a little out my price range at the moment (which is pretty tight). Is the Kenwood okay?

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/Kenwood-KAC-9105D-1800-Watt-Peak-1200-Watt-RMS-Mono-Car-Amplifier-Amp-KAC9105D/KAC9105D.aspx

If I'm reading correctly, it rated about 900watts for my sub. That said, it's a better bang for buck. However, I'm unexperienced with this so I need opinions of others who have been there, done that.

;)

DUDE call sonic electronix they are such a good company and are more than happy to return or exchange your items, i know from experience. I ordered a head unit from them they let me change the order after it sent out and took care of it for me, they let me return my infinity Kappa 2ways for some more expensive jbl 2ways that would acutally fit, and they didnt charge me a penny more, they just cut it even

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

MB quarts ONYX series are great bro,

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

my brother has that kenwood in his single cab wired to 1 ohm.

in my opinion it sounds pretty good, idk if it puts out clean power or what, but hes had it for about 6 months or so and nothings wrong with it.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

MB quarts ONYX series are great bro,

Thanks, is this particular one good for me? I may need to reopen this thread when I get the items. I'm sure I'll need help adjusting the amp to complement my sub.

EDIT: Sorry again for all the circles I'm running in.

Archived