Using YouTube to incriminate someone.

Hey I can tell you think the ductaping of a bomb and making your own like what his is. Is what I did when I was younger can land you in jail for a couple years cause its illeagel pyrotechnics I got yelled at by the cops for making them and blowing stuff up but luckily they couldn't do anything cause I was outside city limits and on my own property but for goes the meaning he ahouldnt do that in town and around little kids

oo sorry ive been gone today.. 44 notifications from this thread, damn!

n8 brings up the best possible solution, ATF.

but as soon as you tell the ATF "hey my proof is on youtube..." ehhhhhhh...

or that you have a picture of the kid holding a "bomb".. ehhhh....

all his dad has to say is that it was soap wrapped with ducktape and a fuse he took off of some fireworks.

in the video, deny the location and say it was fireworks.

and all the kid has to do is cry, and say he was just trying to impress his friends by wrapping up something to look like a bomb because hes lonely and no one likes him at school.

ATF out.

i say stick with the original n8 plan, catch the cocksucker in the act of doing something illegal.

get it all on video, state the date, and time clearly when you start recording, and give a description of what the kid is doing, IE breaking into a car, or breaking windows.. etc..

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

You can't record or take pictures of minors. That's as far as I know because a neighbor was recording us ride go-karts and shit saying we were tearing up property. Turns out they got on her ass for doing that. Don't know if that applys everywhere though.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

even doing something illegal?

if a kid was trying to set my car on fire, i will record him doing this.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

ok i think were comparing MINOR offenses to some serious shit here..

tearing up someones grass versus some kid building bombs and blowing shit up..

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

You can't record or take pictures of minors. That's as far as I know because a neighbor was recording us ride go-karts and shit saying we were tearing up property. Turns out they got on her ass for doing that. Don't know if that applys everywhere though.

so, if a kid were to rob a conveniance store, and they recorded him doing it, the store would get in trouble? They probably told her she was retarded for even bringing it up, thats causing no harm to anyone, but these kids are making bombs, that could potentially hurt them, or someone around them..its 2 completely different scenarios..

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

so, if a kid were to rob a conveniance store, and they recorded him doing it, the store would get in trouble? They probably told her she was retarded for even bringing it up, thats causing no harm to anyone, but these kids are making bombs, that could potentially hurt them, or someone around them..its 2 completely different scenarios..

Like I said I don't know the fine print. All I know is what we went through. Hell that was 11 years ago it could have been changed. I just didn't want to see the guy get in trouble some how recording them.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Dunno. Some shit the system comes up with is ridicules.

cant even begin to express how right you are about that. :]

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Like I said I don't know the fine print. All I know is what we went through. Hell that was 11 years ago it could have been changed. I just didn't want to see the guy get in trouble some how recording them.

i think it's different, id want to know if that stuff was happening in my neighborhood so i could stop it....and what better proof than videos.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Archived