Using YouTube to incriminate someone.

Okay some of you may remember the topic i posted about a neighborhood vandal and how to deal with him. Well I was in Facebook today and it showed him as someone I may know. Well needless to say the dumbass has his Facebook viewable to everyone. So I started searching on there and found some interesting stuff. He linked to a vid on YouTube of he and some friends blowing up a pumpkin on Halloween then one of our neighbors asking them what they were doing. I saved a screenshot of his wall where he links the vid, a screenshot of he and a friend holding the "bomb" they used with another link below the pic. And then I saved the link to the vid on YouTube to my bookmarks. Is there anything I can do with this???? I hate this kid and want to really hit him with something, I feel this gives me enough evidence to get him for something.

Help me out here guys. I know some of you are familiar with handling these situations. I don't want this to be like the last thread of how to get back at him, one pic on his Facebook shows a monitor in the background with security camera footage of their driveway. I'm not risking my well being to get back at this punk. I want to hit him with the law.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

mask, paint the camera with spray paint, shoot it with a bb gun, plant something similar to what they built to blow the pumpkin up, dial 911 and offer your video of them blowing up the pumpkin and say that hes been escalating to other things besides just pumpkins.

kid will shit his pants.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

That was the one thing I wasn't sure of. How can I download it? Is there a way when you view it? I don't want it flagged or to get anymore views so I don't want to link it here. I think I should get in touch with the neighbor who's talks to them at the end cuz she's a great witness

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

if you go to the police, make sure its not only with circumstantial evidence. you need physical evidence as well.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

if you go to the police, make sure its not only with circumstantial evidence. you need physical evidence as well.

well im not going to plant anything to frame him. so you dont think i have enough evidence to prove anything?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

honestly, blowing up a pumpkin?

i doubt the police will care, it wasnt anything big, no one was hurt, no one was a target.

if it was me, i'd wait till i had something physical, as well as a witness that you arent related to that seen him do something more serious than that.

the first time you go to the police is probably the only time they will care, anything after that i doubt they will anymore.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

One thing, download the YouTube video so he doesn't delete it.

Link it here, post it.

okay i got the vid downloaded. idk how to post vids on here from youtube but heres a link. Linky

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

awh hell no man you cant see shit in that video bomb wise, all they gotta do is say it was a fire cracker, then they get like a $75 fine

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived