Sonic Electronix

^understood from both of you. and before i continue bass, lmfao. i honestly had no issues with apple till a few years ago when they decided they were going to stop selling their latest OS. and started monopolizing that side of the market. making have to buy their product and simply run a well build custom pc with mac os on a drive. i still have friends that have separate drives in the same tower so they can run mac os for when they record or do photo/ video editing. and windows when they game or general purpose(internet/ dl/ etc.) i guess i just dont like what they have become, and how everyone nuthugs them so hard when their are better alternatives for less money? again my $0.02 :shrug:

^understood from both of you. and before i continue bass, lmfao. i honestly had no issues with apple till a few years ago when they decided they were going to stop selling their latest OS. and started monopolizing that side of the market. making have to buy their product and simply run a well build custom pc with mac os on a drive. i still have friends that have separate drives in the same tower so they can run mac os for when they record or do photo/ video editing. and windows when they game or general purpose(internet/ dl/ etc.) i guess i just dont like what they have become, and how everyone nuthugs them so hard when their are better alternatives for less money? again my $0.02 :shrug:

Apple PC: $1500. Will last 10 years if taken care of.

PC with same hardware: 700. Will last 5 years if taken care of.

It really evens out in the long-run, but at the start, yes, buying a PC seems more logic. If you're a gamer, PC is the way to go. If you do photo/music/movie editing or school work etc, Mac is the way to go. Neither is "better" persay... But they both have strong points. Apple's is the OS, Microsoft is the cost. And... How would your friends have 2 drives with a separate operating system on each one? You can only have 1 master drive. The others would be slaves, and therefore not be the one it boots from. If they have both on one hard drive, they're susceptible to viruses due to Windows just being installed. Just saying. You should mention that to them.

And it's nearly 5am... I'm out.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

notice i said good idk enough about computers to say they are the best but i know they make a good product.

notice i said good idk enough about computers to say they are the best but i know they make a good product.

http://myfacewhen.com/119/ Nuff said.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

Neither do morons

Posted from my hand-assembled Windows computer.

Just curious as to what this has to do with anything really lol.

bass. torus man was dissing on anything besides apple on the first page. saying that people dont buy apple cause of what its made of but how it performs. iunno. but it was directed at me i think? :shrug: and i dont know where it came from...

i thought someone dissed apple saying it was 10 year old tech. and blah blah then someone said it was good tech idk. i think apple makes good products... but thats me :shrug:

Pretty much my response to the Apple comments without divulging into that topic in an attempt to keep the thread from derailing and someone getting butthurt cause I insulted their Mac. :pardon:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted from my hand-assembled Windows computer.

Just curious as to what this has to do with anything really lol.

bass. torus man was dissing on anything besides apple on the first page. saying that people dont buy apple cause of what its made of but how it performs. iunno. but it was directed at me i think? :shrug: and i dont know where it came from...

i thought someone dissed apple saying it was 10 year old tech. and blah blah then someone said it was good tech idk. i think apple makes good products... but thats me :shrug:

Pretty much my response to the Apple comments without divulging into that topic in an attempt to keep the thread from derailing and someone getting butthurt cause I insulted their Mac. :pardon:

Ouch. My ass.

Neither do morons

for gods fuckign sake if you want to come on here and troll like this at least learn how to post a fucking picture. You do realize that the beats by dre package is going to be upwards of 3 grand additional right? You go right ahead and drop that I'll take the 3 grand and put something in that kicks the shit out of it like a schoolyard bully. but you go ahead and feel free to drop 35 grand on the 300S and then add on the beats package for another 3-4. Soemthing tells me that you wont be buying one anyways.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

for gods fuckign sake if you want to come on here and troll like this at least learn how to post a fucking picture. You do realize that the beats by dre package is going to be upwards of 3 grand additional right? You go right ahead and drop that I'll take the 3 grand and put something in that kicks the shit out of it like a schoolyard bully. but you go ahead and feel free to drop 35 grand on the 300S and then add on the beats package for another 3-4. Soemthing tells me that you wont be buying one anyways.

You know what that 3-4 grand gets you? A pretty little BEATS logo on your speaker grills.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Imo, Beats over head style sucks.

I've listened to music through those headphones numerous times.

I owned a pair, got it.through a trade, it was decent but not for the price.

WESC headphones are a lot better if ii had to choose a product off the top of my head.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived