Juicebox battery Apple VS the XS d3400

Here is the Deal: I am not posting prices on here because I am not a vendor I was simply posting a video that out of the box put on a charger with the bolts we had that came with each battery. This was not planned that far ahead. We are a new company and just wanted to show that we can hang with the big dogs! It would be wrong and most likely get me flagged to place a price on any of this forum. If you watch the youtube and read the information in the post(which thank you mods for not pulling this down) then you know what to do if you want more information! This is the end all conversation on pricing for batteries.

Side note! we are not the same company as XS in a different shell as I had posted before I misunderstood the information I was given in regards to the "build house" that the juiceboxes are manufactured. We at juicebox have tested several different batteries and worked it out with a off shore company to create a battery that could compete with XS because of the HIGH quality product that they make! When you go into a new school you dont pick on the NERD you go after the big football JOCK to make a name for yourself! that is what we did.... Yes I admit we did play slightly dirty and I APOLOGIZE formally to XS power SCOTTIE I APOLOGIZE Nathan I APOLOGIZE! This was never a bash on your product it was merely a kickstart to try and grow ours! I should have not used your product in the way that I did and claiming we share a BUILDHOUSE! I hope this clears any confusion up!

Thanks for stepping up.

This stuff is what ruins things for competitors, as well as car audio fans.

Run what you want, who cares.

You will prove what you have in the lanes.

These tests are just to show people what they are clamping.

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe you guys can do an intro sale to get people to actually try your batteries and see how they do

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived