Be careful with that orbital! Hope you have some practice with a random orbital to know what er of correction you need for diffent problems. What pads are you using with it?

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Be careful with that orbital! Hope you have some practice with a random orbital to know what er of correction you need for diffent problems. What pads are you using with it?

lol oh ya just broke off from the head painter and just needin to get my own stuff... im using the 3m perfect-it... foam white, black, and blue

just keep the RPM's below 3k! Stay away from the corners and never push on it!

It sounds to me like you're terrified of the rotary buffers.. lol they aren't that dangerous if you keep your rpms at like 1800 and keep that thing moving quickly. I polished my car in like 30min with one of these and didn't break through. :D

• 3 weeks later...

just keep the RPM's below 3k! Stay away from the corners and never push on it!

It sounds to me like you're terrified of the rotary buffers.. lol they aren't that dangerous if you keep your rpms at like 1800 and keep that thing moving quickly. I polished my car in like 30min with one of these and didn't break through. :D

terrified? No. I have seen people fuck up a paint job in a hurry because they didn't know how to use a buffer. They think it's the same as a random orbit polisher and it is NOT!

So you buff it every time you wash it? You do know that the compounds are abrasive right?!