siccostyle Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 i want this my old ones i threw away I remember those 13's My favorites are the 21's they came in that cool ass box and I am kinda partial to the 23's 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 WOW! I'm getting old as hell!! I remember back when the 1st ever Jordans came out along with the Converse Weapons and Reebok Pump! I've owned several along the years and never kept any. I always wore them to the point of tossing them. I guess that was a dumb move on my part with seeing the prices they go for today. Only ones I made sure to repurchase when they were re-released are the 13's.....all blk w/white & white w/varsity red. If they ever do the blk w/varsity red, I'll get those too! these ? CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
chicagofan Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 i want this my old ones i threw away I have these The ones I want have the red "mesh" over the center padding and are black. 99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear) HU--Pioneer 80prs Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's Subs & amplification still to be decided
siccostyle Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 The 13's were cool but I never really like the holographic "cats eye" on the heel. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 i want this my old ones i threw away I remember those 13's My favorites are the 21's they came in that cool ass box and I am kinda partial to the 23's i dislike everything after the 19s which i do have the 22s but they wore giving to me by my girlfriend CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
ChrisLun Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 On deck.... 2006 Dodge Charger (2) Kinetic 3800 (1) DC Power 270XP (4) T1-12D4 (1) T2500BDCP (2) T400.4 7.5 cubic ft. (2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck (2) T165.2 (2) T169.3
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 The 13's were cool but I never really like the holographic "cats eye" on the heel. lol i agree CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
chicagofan Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 I'm a HUGE Bulls fan so they hold a sentimental place for me If I remember correctly, the 11's actually had some kind of a shipping mishap when the original ones where released. They had some that had what looked like some sort of water damage on them and Finishline, Footlocker, and other stores sold them at a discount. I couldn't find any without the problem while I had the money for them at the time...FTL! 99 Suburban 2wd LS w/5.7L Alt/wire-Singer 275a w/single 4/0 power & ground Batts-D3400 (front) & 4 XP3000's (rear) HU--Pioneer 80prs Front stage-Morel CAT378/PRV 8", amps-(2) PPI P600.2's Subs & amplification still to be decided
KHRISS Posted December 23, 2011 Author Report Posted December 23, 2011 On deck.... nice and a pair for jr kool i try getting my sons a pair too but they fuck them up in one day it hurts me seeing good shoes go to waste so fast but we get them some Js and nikes and ralph lauren kicks lol CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
bassahaulic Posted December 23, 2011 Report Posted December 23, 2011 I'd say I don't get paying that much for shoes, but I have to have a 13W so I'm used to it. lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.