(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

I had them the first two times. im sure they'll be 50 bucks more this time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol all these j's are throwbacks. I can get em for $60. The real original j's have the insole sewen into the shoe. Anything else is bs

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Lol all these j's are throwbacks. I can get em for $60. The real original j's have the insole sewen into the shoe. Anything else is bs

You say that every time the topic of jordans come up. Im not really sure what to say about it either, besides what we say in the shoe world, that the $60 ones you are getting are fake.

In answer to the op, Ill be working (at the shoe store I work at) for the release, just like the last two years, but I haven't decided if they are worth the $130 or not. so many other things I could spend it on.

most people that are standing in line are probably missing on paying a bill or something important. They are over priced and not worth the hassle. To those that can afford it much props. To those that can't and still are getting them sorry to hear it.

funny how many people get jacked for their shoes or jacket. and how some schools make the kids wear a uniform so there is not a problem with one kid wearing a certain color shirt or brand, but they do not restrict the brand of shoe or jacket. You alwasys hear about some kid getting jumped over his shoes (jordans) or jacket but not for his polo shirt or his polo jeans. using polo as an example there are many more higher name brands out there.

just saying....

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

You say that every time the topic of jordans come up. Im not really sure what to say about it either, besides what we say in the shoe world, that the $60 ones you are getting are fake.

In answer to the op, Ill be working (at the shoe store I work at) for the release, just like the last two years, but I haven't decided if they are worth the $130 or not. so many other things I could spend it on.

X2! fakes arnt welcome, there no way even og pairs for 60bucks, before car audio i use to be a huge sneaker freak i use to be able to go to a local sneaker store and get the jordons before they come out ;) helps to be known here ig, ill be picking these up just this to rock daily my older pairs are dead stock mostly well except for the ones that come out with, just sucks that the material seem to come out cheaper and cheaper everytime and still trying to figure out how to keep the icy from yellowing

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

$130!!!! WTF! I got the e-mail that they are going to be $250 at one of the stores hear! And usually they are $165...

i just dont understand this fascination with shoes

Same way people don't understand why you spend so much money on car audio... Come one bro, really!?!?

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Archived