35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

No, I honestly do not think it would put out so much to even be audible. I mean, you are comparing 120amps of fusing to 150amps of fusing. In the end, there is not going to be any big difference in output switching the other flea market amp. $100 could be used much more efficiently elsewhere.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

No, I honestly do not think it would put out so much to even be audible. I mean, you are comparing 120amps of fusing to 150amps of fusing. In the end, there is not going to be any big difference in output switching the other flea market amp. $100 could be used much more efficiently elsewhere.

Agree. Put that money toward a good amp

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Here are some reviews. I am leaving it up to you to pick the realistic ones out bc sometimes you get some pretty extreme claims.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/reviews.php?product_id=17908

those are amazing reviews..

lol the amp has 200a of fusing actually but i do agree i realy wouldnt gat one my self just if thats all the cash someone has to spend and cant live without thier music long enough to save up

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

and a hi amp alt 160a

lol the amp has 200a of fusing actually but i do agree i realy wouldnt gat one my self just if thats all the cash someone has to spend and cant live without thier music long enough to save up

I have gone months without music, and doing so now. 2 months in, and I still could never just....use this for now. I would much rather listen to Pandora on my phone than to own this amp regardless of how long I have gone without music. I see your point, just stating I do not understand people who think that way.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

trust me i understand i have also went a while without boom for months till i found the components i wanted,any way i dont mean to start a arguement at all just want to give someone some help with his choice i would realy wait and get something cleaner shit i have found some us amps or mmats amps for not much ,ore on craigs list or ebay

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

and a hi amp alt 160a

and for 100 its worth it thats my opinion

OP already has a cheap amp, how would it still be worth it to pay $100 for nothing? Makes no sense to me.

Hey hey now,i'm starting to learn whats good and bad, was my first purchase of a decent wattage amp. Had a Directed D2400 before that.

trust me i understand i have also went a while without boom for months till i found the components i wanted,any way i dont mean to start a arguement at all just want to give someone some help with his choice i would realy wait and get something cleaner shit i have found some us amps or mmats amps for not much ,ore on craigs list or ebay

What about a hifonics Brutus Bxi 2610d? Found one for $250 w/ free shipping

What about a hifonics Brutus Bxi 2610d? Found one for $250 w/ free shipping

i dont know if you realize this already, but finding the cheapest product isnt always the smart thing to do. the less you try to spend, the bigger the chance of you having an inferior product that, at any time, may just stop working. thus causing you to spend more money on a replacement amp, and in turn, wasting more money. if you just spent a little bit more in the first place, you can save yourself the hassle.

Archived