Sonic Electronix

drive around, you'll find it

I can buy peanuts and stuff like that, but If I were to sell them to you, for example, is wanna make sure they get to you as they leave me

that's why we have insurance

Is it a lot more? I ask bc I'm already talking a loss, and if I have to charge someone for shipping I'll have to take a bigger loss :(

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Whats wrong with the way I suggested? I would rather do that then paper and packing peanuts.

unless you shipping it out to europe or a really really big subwoofer, there is no need to spend time on this.

Look at how companies ship their subs...

i had an SA-8 go through UPS and it showed up with every spoke on the basket broken and only holding on by the surround, and this was in original packaging. do it right, or not at all. it will be easier in the end.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Whats wrong with the way I suggested? I would rather do that then paper and packing peanuts.

unless you shipping it out to europe or a really really big subwoofer, there is no need to spend time on this.

Look at how companies ship their subs...

i had an SA-8 go through UPS and it showed up with every spoke on the basket broken and only holding on by the surround, and this was in original packaging. do it right, or not at all. it will be easier in the end.

And I have shipped subwoofer and received without any problems.

Again, if you'r not sure, invest few bucks in insurance.

:lol::No:

go around your neighborhood and look for boxes that will fit them. Then stuff it with old paper news or packing peanuts if you have. Also, try to find piece or foam to put on the bottom.

OP, I am going to tell you...DO NOT heed this advice. This is a horrible method to ship subs and should be used as an example of exactly what NOT to do. None of my quality subs have ever been shipped like this, and it has nothing to do with how far it goes to ship. Look at FI/AA and how almost EVERY single one of their subs goes out. If I were shipped a sub, and it was sent in the fashion proposed by Bimmer, I would shit on it and send it right back.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?