Cool deal man. This weekend has been a clusterfuck for me too, signing papers and moving into the new place tomorrow though!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Gratz on the new place. I am free almost every day before 3pm shoot me a txt if you want a demo.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

One would be pretty useless unless I had access to a pair. I have a temp amp en route I'll let you know if I start snagging up 1200s anyways.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

Today was productive. I got a cover over the fans although I have not worked with Lexan before so It didn't come out perfect but it should give me a template to go off of if I decide to clean it up more and remake it.

I also got my relay in which only took a second but has drastically changed the audio. I initially wired up all the accessories off the switched ignition wire, but there were two big downsides to that. First off, my fans were spinning between 13.0-13.5v while my amp was sitting at 14.6 and second, the excess current being pulled through the wire (three fans plus amp) bled into my signal wire giving me some nasty SQ at low volumes. After the relay, the fans are spinning faster the amp stays cooler and my speakers are crystal clear like they were before I moved the amp into the trunk.

Thanks for looking,

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Here is a pic I posted in the fan page. It shows how I want it to intake cooler air off the bottom of the trunk and pull it across the amp and it exits in the far corner at the top of the trunk. If this hot air continues to rise it ends up above the wall in the gap between the box and rear window.

100_0255-1.jpg

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Here is the straight shot of the trunk post relay and post fan cover.

After I took this pic I realized how out of place my trunk holder was and painted the fucker black, its drying now. Eventually I'll come up with a way for the trunk to hold itself.

100_0257.jpg

and from the side

100_0258.jpg

Thanks for looking

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Go to the junkyard and find some hydraulic lifts off of another car trunk or hood. Or order some new ones from somewhere. If you go to the junkyard, pretty much all 1995 and up GM's should have them on the hoods.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No problem! If you're good with conversions/fab skills, it's a pretty easy mod. If not, look around on the Teg/Civic forums and there should be a write up about it somewhere.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived