omfg im soo fucking pissed. ok so i had to rma my graphics card for my pc and return my ram and they both had a 30 day limit thing. i bought of them on 9/27. so i sent it out on 10/23 with 2 day delivery or something.

so apparently the fucking retards who work there cant read the TO: address and shipped out to my fucking address that was on the FROM: part. the TO: part was in the center of the damn box in huge ass letter and the FROM: was in the top right corner in small letters!!! so first im fucking pissed cause now i have no time to ship it out to them and my return dates expired soo im FUCKED and i just paid those dumbshits to ship to myself!!. im like about to go light theyre damn building on fire.

dude take it back to them and tell them what happened. depend to speak with the manager or w.e. if he dont give u shit, call the headquarters ;)

i think thats what im gonna do ill call newegg tomorrow and see if its too late to ship out they may let me if i call tomorrow since its technically the last day to get an rma if not ill try to talk to the manager of the post office

lol fuck ya i would bitch like a mofucker... but words of advice because i deal with alot of complaints... if your nice people are usually nice back.. if you cuss policy comes into effect

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer