Was bored.. Restored a little scooter!

Well, it started all bent up, rusty, missing bolts... squeeking when pushed... Well...

28bedjt.jpg

I decided to do a little work.. Did the best I could do to get the metal straight,.. Cleaned up the rust with chemicals, metal filled it down smooth, then hard sanded it smoother.. Dropped that primer on it, wet sanded it, dropped that crispy yellow base coat 3 times, wet sanded that, dropped that second 2 tone royal blue coat 3 times on that, clear coat wet sanded with 1200 grit and polished it. (cleaning with tack cloth and clay bar and all the goods inbetween coats..) Cleaned up tires.. and a few other things.. Then I added that extreme hardware:

New Grips

New Braking system

Blue LED Underglow (charged by coil/magnet system.. So when the tires spin, the LED's come on.)

New foot pad

All new bolts and screws, wd40ed up.

2n91qp.jpg

Sorry the pics are so small, I'll try to get some better ones later.

This was just a little project I did with a friend because we were extremely bored over brake... Should we add more? Horn? Motor? Idk?

Edited by TLEJ

Well, it started all bent up, rusty, missing bolts... squeeking when pushed... Well...

28bedjt.jpg

I decided to do a little work.. Did the best I could do to get the metal straight,.. Cleaned up the rust with chemicals, metal filled it down smooth, then hard sanded it smoother.. Dropped that primer on it, wet sanded it, dropped that crispy yellow base coat 3 times, wet sanded that, dropped that second 2 tone royal blue coat 3 times on that, clear coat wet sanded with 1200 grit and polished it. (cleaning with tack cloth and clay bar and all the goods inbetween coats..) Then I added that extreme hardware:

New Grips

New Braking system

Blue LED Underglow (charged by coil/magnet system.. So when the tires spin, the LED's come on.)

New foot pad

All new bolts and screws, wd40ed up.

2n91qp.jpg

Sorry the pics are so small, I'll try to get some better ones later.

This was just a little project I did with a friend because we were extremely bored over brake... Should we add more? Horn? Motor? Idk?

Winning!!!

Umm, put a horn on it. I wish you could do a train horn, but a little squeaker will work! Spinners!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

sweet!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lmao! Tweeters and a 3.25" Sub!

But yes, a little stereo type thing and an ipod dock would be sweet.

Edited by Ram1989custom

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

I still think you need some spinners.

Maybe a vroombox. :D

good work.. maybe the stringy tassles on the side of the handle grips??

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp