Jump to content

What are some good sets of tools?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I get 40% off snap-on due to school, I still don't buy them. I work as a mechanic on converting cars to run off propane. All I use is craftsman, no problems here. And you saying they void the warranty for mechanics, don't tell them. Also I have a few kobalt and husky, no problems with them either. Just saying

why buy a tool not even ment for professional use and constantly go back to sears to exchange it if they don't want professionals to use it doesn't that say something about there tool?

bingo

Posted

Snap-On

/thread

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...