Jd1102 Posted December 26, 2011 Report Posted December 26, 2011 im going to mechanic classes now and im looking into getting some tools for that. i am looking for ppls inputs and please no cheap stuff(craftsman) im looking for good strong tools that won't break easy but won't break the bank like Snap-on i love snap-on but at the moment bit out of my price range plz give me some suggestions? edit: if you think to yourself why not craftsman plz don't post not to be rude but if youve worked with them enough you would know. I have also read that craftsman voids warrenty on tools used by professionals such as mechanics.
Bump4life Posted December 26, 2011 Report Posted December 26, 2011 why not craftsman? life time warranty? Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
will77530 Posted December 26, 2011 Report Posted December 26, 2011 i use husky tools i dont know if there the quality that your looking for but i really like them and i believe they have a lifetime warranty
Jd1102 Posted December 26, 2011 Author Report Posted December 26, 2011 why not craftsman? life time warranty? dude it doesn't matter how long they warranty it when you work with tools all day you don't want them to break and have to replace them every day
Kdub26 Posted December 26, 2011 Report Posted December 26, 2011 why not craftsman? life time warranty? ^^^ x2 1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp? That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small childrenFixed!wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho hahaGet a new girlfriend.
Jd1102 Posted December 26, 2011 Author Report Posted December 26, 2011 i use husky tools i dont know if there the quality that your looking for but i really like them and i believe they have a lifetime warranty have you worked with snap on tools thats what we have in my class and you can just feel the quality in you hand compared to a craftsman. if they feel like a good tool to you i might have to go check them out who sells them?
will77530 Posted December 26, 2011 Report Posted December 26, 2011 yes ive used snap-on many times husky is not snap on quality but i like them they are sold at home depot
BooMBoX Posted December 26, 2011 Report Posted December 26, 2011 I have a cheap craftsman set for on the road shit that I keep in the back of my car. Personally I like Blue Point tools for my home and work setups, they're great quality, not snap-on but much cheaper. Some of the best tools I've worked with for the price. I love craftsman for the price and warranty but the breakage rate is a pain in the ass. Not a fan of kobalt and I personally hate husky tools. Matco is also a good brand for the price, not the best but not bad either. In the end its all up to your price and what tools your lookin for in the set. Good luck.
One Way Posted December 26, 2011 Report Posted December 26, 2011 I second the husky brand, my dad has a bunch of husky gear and tools I've used them When I do my builds. Pretty solid if I do say so myself, I've never seen him brake one and he works in construction. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.