XS Power

I bought 2 BNIB D3400's from a good friend of mine. He's having some financial trouble so I took them off his hands for a good price. I need to know how many batts I need to run for my current setup. BTW he told me that they have been sitting for a good 8 months. What should I do before I attempt to have them installed?

1 DC Power 240amp alt

1 Sundown 4500D

1 Sundown 100D

Thanks in advance.

Charge them up. Charge them up. and then Charge them up. As soon as possible. Sitting for 8 months if they haven't been charged I can almost promise you they are sitting below 12.6V.

Honestly it depends on how you have the system set up and how you are going to be using it. For a daily driver application you may be able to run off of the batteries you currently have. If you are going to be competing or doing a lot of demos (bass boosted and slowed), then you will probably want to add a couple more 3400s. Might as well try it out first though before you buy more batteries. Oh and charge the batteries up.

If you need a good charger I have a couple 1005 chargers I can make you a good deal on.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Charge them up. Charge them up. and then Charge them up. As soon as possible. Sitting for 8 months if they haven't been charged I can almost promise you they are sitting below 12.6V.

Honestly it depends on how you have the system set up and how you are going to be using it. For a daily driver application you may be able to run off of the batteries you currently have. If you are going to be competing or doing a lot of demos (bass boosted and slowed), then you will probably want to add a couple more 3400s. Might as well try it out first though before you buy more batteries. Oh and charge the batteries up.

If you need a good charger I have a couple 1005 chargers I can make you a good deal on.

How good a deal for a charger, Nathan?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This is going to be a daily driver. Please pm me a price on the charger shipped to 60707. Thanks for the info

can you also pm me price for the charger to 92117 :D

i would love a charger as well to 53511

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's