Wills 01 Grand Cherokee

67' It runs....pretty good I guess. It recently got some power brakes, not many other mods. No floor boards cause my bro started fixing them and just stopped.

wanna sell it?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yeah I've heard that happens often with the solobarics...sound good just don't last. What did it do when it was screwed up?

It was kinda minor I guess. The cone came off the part that connects to the voice coil.....So i got some good speaker glue and glued it back on, it worked fine after that. as a matter of fact I ended up selling them for the same price I got them for :)

as for vids, lol. Yeah I still need my amp, get my HU back, get some plexi. Then Ill get the rest of the box put together, then Ill have vids. At first Im not going to paint the inside of the box, Im going to see how it sounds before I go and waste some money on the paint. If it sounds AMAZING (like it should) then Ill paint the inside for looks.

Tomorrow I might start on making some 45's and sand down some woodfiller I had to put over some screws for a clean look.

Saw this big ass moth when I finished.....Pretty crazy

Posted Image

what in the hell? does this not seem weird to anybody else?

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived