gaspricessuckk Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 Any old school gamers such as myself still play that game? even though it's not really old school but that is the only game I still play. mw3 is trash for the pc. i do insta/tam
C.Sanchez.A Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 I love URT! It's been awhile since I actually played it but, it was the last pc game I played Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
newls1 Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 Beast of a game... I love it I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
dakier Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 lols all of the call of duty engines run off of unreal tournaments engine if you didnt know
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.