My key gets stuck in my ignition

Does the key look worn out? maybe try to get a new key made.

Edited by DTS909

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Honestly, be glad your key sticks. I can do 100 down the highway and pull my car out like its nothing.

Question if your bass slaps hard does your key fall out cause u could be on to a new thing a key trick lol

I'll let you know once I get me some decently hard hitting bass hooked up. 300w on a 12 sure aint enough.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

i still say its in the gear shift.it might say its is park on the gear selector but there may be some slop or play in it not letting it go all the way into park and in turn not letting the pawl engage so you can put the ignition lock cylinder in the off position and release the key.ive seen it happen many times,but im no mechanic or locksmith.it very easily could be a bad ignition lock cylinder

i still say its in the gear shift.it might say its is park on the gear selector but there may be some slop or play in it not letting it go all the way into park and in turn not letting the pawl engage so you can put the ignition lock cylinder in the off position and release the key.ive seen it happen many times,but im no mechanic or locksmith.it very easily could be a bad ignition lock cylinder

I might have to take it in and have a professional look at it and find out whats going on