Sonic Electronix

What do you think of this setup?

2 RE SXX12D4's on a HFi2000 amp

or

2 sundown SA-12D4's on a HFi2000 amp

either way the subs are gunna go in a ported box @ 34hz. I've heard people running the HFi2000 on stock alts, so I'm gunna try to run it on my 130A alt with an extra XS D3400 batt. What do you guys think, RE or sundown? Or would you suggest another setep that will fit a 1k budget?

I never had any troubles running my RE audio SEXs that i had awhile back but I got them right when they came out so I don't know if the quality has gone down since then...But to be honest, neither of those sub choices are going to get to their full potential with that amp shrug.gif maybe just go with the cheaper choice and put the extra money towards a better amp? You will probably see the best results that way.

Team NorthWestSPL

Go with the Sundown SA. (in 15" if you want.)

Don't spend too much money on an amp. Get what you can afford. the Hifonics you choose must not be so bad.

The box is more important than the amp IMO.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Go with the Sundown SA. (in 15" if you want.)

Don't spend too much money on an amp. Get what you can afford. the Hifonics you choose must not be so bad.

The box is more important than the amp IMO.

im with ya on the box is way more importent. my boxs is a singke 15 box custom built to a jeep you can toss anything in it and be loud as hell. i ran a sony explode 1000 wat 2 channel with a 80$ powerbass 15 and hit 139.1 all cuz of the box ikept up with my friends 3000$+ system for half the price

TEAM 808 AUDIO

Archived