6k+ Trunk Build Sundown/XS Power/RF (Major updates, 151.4 db)

I want your doors so badly right now, where do you get long fur like that? looks loud, I love builds to older small cars like this. keep up the good work

haha thanks man, just go to distinctivefabric.com and look at their fur selection, im trying to finish up my fabricating and they just ran out of the kind of fur i got so im waiting anxiously, i need it looking nice before slamology

Looking good.. them sundowns are doing some work for sure.

thanks man, yea they were accidently tuned to 36 hz with 105 sq inches of port, originally wanted 33 hz with 96 sq inches of port, but this box still plays 25 hz, kinda sketchy but itll do it lol :peepwall:

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Oren WTF are you doing.. don't tell people where to get the fur.. just more fuggin' copy cats..

haha if you type fur fabric on google first link has the same material and same selection as the 3rd link, it doesnt take a genius to figure it out lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Oren WTF are you doing.. don't tell people where to get the fur.. just more fuggin' copy cats..

I would think that people copying you would be a good thing since they like what you are doing :)

I would not get fur for my vehicle I just wanted to know where you get the stuff. I did see some nice leopard skin at that sight though. Back in the day I had an 81 Cutlass with Leopard skin interior. Bitches love leopard skin interiors at least back then they did.

I would think that people copying you would be a good thing since they like what you are doing :)

I would not get fur for my vehicle I just wanted to know where you get the stuff. I did see some nice leopard skin at that sight though. Back in the day I had an 81 Cutlass with Leopard skin interior. Bitches love leopard skin interiors at least back then they did.

i think that mountaineer can use a little safari look in there, i bet they liked the leopard skin, they also like to rub on the fur ;)

\

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

you need a vid with door open and a chick with her head in the vehicle. While on the back side she is being recorded with the fur from the doors tickling that ass.

you need a vid with door open and a chick with her head in the vehicle. While on the back side she is being recorded with the fur from the doors tickling that ass.

LOL will do doug! still havent seen you at any shows yet whens the next ones you are going to? There is an iasca show the friday night before slamology only 20 minutes away from the slamology location from 6pm to 11pm, we are all trying to get all the audio guys to come out, other than that what shows you going to?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Will probably start showing up to shows in June. I will go to that IASCA show the night before slamology since I will be going down Friday morning.

Will probably start showing up to shows in June. I will go to that IASCA show the night before slamology since I will be going down Friday morning.

thatll be awesome, any changes to the merc?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Archived