deaf_wish Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 More pictures! My build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74265-project-clean-update-on-doors/ My other build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100534-two-c3s-and-a-mojo2500-under-the-seat/
LoudNLow931 Posted December 31, 2011 Author Report Posted December 31, 2011 That's all I got for today, Glued the baffles to gather so I'm waiting for them to dry over night then I will cut out the holes,seal the rest of the inside and paint it. Then I have to order the other 2 LVL5s 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
n8ball2013 Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 you're the first person Ive heard of that didnt love being walled. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudNLow931 Posted December 31, 2011 Author Report Posted December 31, 2011 you're the first person Ive heard of that didnt love being walled. I think its the combo of being tuned high and the birch instead of MDF... Its loud and all but its not LOUDNLOW haha its loudnhigh. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
n8ball2013 Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 what was it tuned to? you had enough power and motor to play low with a moderately high tuning. You just cant run around blasting 20 hz like some of these idiots like to do. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudNLow931 Posted December 31, 2011 Author Report Posted December 31, 2011 what was it tuned to? you had enough power and motor to play low with a moderately high tuning. You just cant run around blasting 20 hz like some of these idiots like to do. 40hz, 280 port area and 22 port area per foot. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
n8ball2013 Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 mid 30z tune would have done you better. my wall is tuned to 36. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dwright27 Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 All you had to do was shrink the port and you would've been tuned lower. I would do the 4 18" wall, 56s+ with moderate power. Edit: 22 per foot ....... PLENTY of shrink room to lower to 35ish. There I your low 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
LoudNLow931 Posted December 31, 2011 Author Report Posted December 31, 2011 Well like I said when I built the wall I was going for numbers but my truck is a daily driver so thats pointless, I might try lowering the tuning but ether way im going to 4 18s... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
MDWSTBoom Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 Man what didn't you like about the wall, just curious cuz i'm starting a wall build this year 2012. All the walls I've heard have been awsome, not that 4 lvl5 18's wont get violent in a regular box. Alpine 9886 Rockford mids and highs MBQUART 4.125 2 xfl 15's 2 TRX2000.1's Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.