Sonic Electronix

Probably a dumb question but would like to know just incase. I'll be selling my ram to buy my dads turbo cummins ram. Has 4 doors, fully loaded etc. Was wondering if it's as simple as my truck to put my system in it. I wouldn't see why not lol..

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

lol, yea i recently updated my dads 2500 diesel. so easy to run wires and such. also love the stock dual batts under the hood. helps for smaller systems. never have any drop

Nice lol selling my truck and the system so I'll do probably a skar build in the diesel when funds allow. I was like 99% sure it wouldn't be any different to run a system lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

i think the cummins have higher output alts anyways. i may be mistaken but im pretty sure they do. it may not be by much tho but i remember reading it somewhere. if anything the high output alt would be for the intake heater grid thats only when its like below 50 degrees tho. i think they can draw over 100 amps. plus your fuel system will also draw power too. so the high output alt from the factory seems like it might be true.

Edited by kenton

my truck is a 2007 5.9. the voltage will get up above 16 and kick older amp off. when you are playing hard running down the road and when it is cold and the heater comes on on the motor had a kicker zx 650.4 it kicked off . but the newer digital amps are fine.

my truck is a 2007 5.9. the voltage will get up above 16 and kick older amp off. when you are playing hard running down the road and when it is cold and the heater comes on on the motor had a kicker zx 650.4 it kicked off . but the newer digital amps are fine.

I have an 01 5.9 24 valve cummins and the voltage is fine on 2k it doesn't fluctuate either so idk if that's cummins or just nemesis' truck. And its no different, probably easier cause it's already bigger

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

If all else fails, just have an overdrive pulley put onto the high output alternator you get to make up for the lack of engine rpm, just keep the ratio proper

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.