Question about decafs music

So I have 21 of the zips downloaded and put them on a zip drive, haven't listened to the ones on the computer in a long while. So I went to listen to them on itunes and there all screwed up is this the reason his stuff was moved to the 18+ section, or is my computer screwed up. I even deleted it all off of itunes and reloaded it and it still doesn't work. But it does work with WMP.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

being moved has nothing to do wtih your computer being waxed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

being moved has nothing to do wtih your computer being waxed.

Thanks nate I wasn't trying to stir shit I know this is a sensitive topic just making sure my itunes is screwed before I wipe it and re-download it.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

itunes will reorganize the zips... add the zips as playlists so u dont have to hunt for songs, you just have to know which zips they are in

This... Oh was I so effen fustrated when I got my first Ipod until I done the above..

I guess I was just use to putting songs in a folder.

btw: if you go thru the zips before adding them to playlists and pick out the songs you know or like better will save you a lot of space!!

I roll around with all the zips on my flashdrive, but I have all the better songs imo in its own playlist for demos and what not. :drinks:

itunes will reorganize the zips... add the zips as playlists so u dont have to hunt for songs, you just have to know which zips they are in

This... Oh was I so effen fustrated when I got my first Ipod until I done the above..

btw: if you go thru the zips before adding them to playlists and pick out the songs you know or like better will save you a lot of space!!

I roll around with all the zips on my flashdrive, but I have all the better songs imo in its own playlist for demos and what not. :drinks:

thats exactly what i do. everything is on a 16g sd card and i use a thumbdrive for my "goto" songs

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Thanks guys worked on this last night have to say its a much better way as far as my favorites being in a different playlist.Don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's