Second Skin Audio

2 12's or 1 15?

msmith

2 12's has more cone area than 1 15. simple as that.

instead of people just randomly recommending him brands and woofers, how about you tell us how much you're willing to spend then we can go from there.

would the budget include an amp, box materials, subwoofers, amp kit, etc? what do you need?

i have an amp right now but ill need box materials and sub(s) and im getting 150 for my old subs so somewhere around there.

what kind of amp? model number would help a bunch. so 150 total for one/two woofers AND box materials?

Alpine MRP-M500, and around 180ish for right now. im thinking about 2 kicker comp 12's i can get them for $110, so that would leave around 70 for mdf and other stuff.

instead of people just randomly recommending him brands and woofers, how about you tell us how much you're willing to spend then we can go from there.

would the budget include an amp, box materials, subwoofers, amp kit, etc? what do you need?

i have an amp right now but ill need box materials and sub(s) and im getting 150 for my old subs so somewhere around there.

I think you are going to need a lot more than 150 to get a decent system in... But I suppose it all depends on what your standards for a decent system are. Personally I would never buy Kicker Comps because I don't like the sound... If I were you I would save up some money and get something a little bit better. But if you want the Kicker I say go for it!

I think you are going to need a lot more than 150 to get a decent system in... But I suppose it all depends on what your standards for a decent system are. Personally I would never buy Kicker Comps because I don't like the sound... If I were you I would save up some money and get something a little bit better. But if you want the Kicker I say go for it!

ok thanks! im not sure what im gunna do now ill have to think about it.

Archived