think your luck is worse than mine?

so i am only 21. went today with my wife to sign for a 06 mustang. first new car for me. in my name and everything i was pumped... it was a great color in perfect condition. everything looked good...

test drove it heard an odd noise coming from back. we took it back they said the muffler had come loose somehow and that they fixed it. ok that's cool. finish signing everything. noticed when i went to leave that the window didn't roll back up after shutting. but i knew they can forget how to work and to just reset it later...

i drive home pull in drive way turn it off run inside to tinkle. came back out. now car wont start...really... my luck is absolutely horrible... never have good things happen to me so when i was told i could drive off with this car at 0 down and still able to afford payments thought i struck gold... when i put the key in and turn to the on position the little airbag picture flashes and i hear lots of clicking like you would if the battery was dead... hooked volt meter to it... tested good... talked to their manager and he said he will send a tow truck Monday to pick it up...

any ideas would be nice but as of right now. come Monday i am going to be at the show room floor to tell them to void my crap off they are getting the car back...

FML...

Edited by toadking90

in my 08 v6 the starter went real quick for me.

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

in my 08 v6 the starter went real quick for me.

its not even getting that far. the cluster and radio should all turn on when i put it in the on position... the dome light does but then i press brake and it goes out.

headlights dont turn on... nothing...

hmm you said battery was good? uh maybe check connections to battery. i also didnt connect them good enough so it wouldnt start haha couldnt figure it out for like 3 days. im sure everything will be good man

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

get your money back and go look somewhere else, you dont want to get stuck with a lemon, that many issues and you havent had it that long yet, cant be good.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

hmm you said battery was good? uh maybe check connections to battery. i also didnt connect them good enough so it wouldnt start haha couldnt figure it out for like 3 days. im sure everything will be good man

the positive is super clean and tight... the negative has a dust of corrosion on it but i took it off and dusted that off... didnt help

hmm like he said take it back get a new one or go somewhere else.

get your money back and go look somewhere else, you dont want to get stuck with a lemon, that many issues and you havent had it that long yet, cant be good.

^this... i love the look of this color... car

there is the car... and my wife liked it which is a plus so we both were good...

i am getting a new car so i dont have to keep driving my 98 ford so it can rest... the idea is to not buy parts...