Need Some Help With The Ladies!

It really is true what all them guys are saying ^

If you work on bein happy with yourself shit just happens automatically, stop caring about girls and concentrate on hangin with your bro`s, workin out a little and all that, because your confidence grows, girl`s start to notice you pretty damn fast.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Every girl is different, just be yourself, some will bite some won't. Don't change the way you do things just to go get a girl or that's just starting out with a lie basically, and girls HATE lies. Or you can date an ugly chick to score hotter chicks, girls want a guy that's already in a relationship because they're all nucking futs.

Ugly chicks lol. Sad thing is that it works too o.0. Yeah, I still haven't figured out why ladies are more attracted to "taken" guys...

Quite simply put it like this. Women like to cheat. Ive been through it so many damn times with all of my ex's. But OP just play it cool, dont get weird around the ladies or act too different. Just be confident in yourself, look decent enough to not be an eye sore (lmao), be nice to the ladies unless they are a total bitch to you and ppl will see that and really like it. If you walk up to a chick and she doesnt look in the other direction or not at you when you are talking or have the "ooo look at that guy" facial expression then keep the convo going. If she does do that then try to get a convo going and if it doesnt work move onto the next one. Dont keep chasing the came chick because that comes off to be like a stalker and unless you have a crazy psycho on your hands they wont like that.

Also one thing to keep in your mind as motivation is to think "i deserve that" and go after it. Dont give up just because one chick hurts you either, keep moving. Trust me i used to get all worked up when i broke up with my first 2 ex's but once you realize that there are bigger and better things out there you will move on and they will realize what you had that the other guys out there didnt and will run back begging for you.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

u guys are the shit. thanks ! I will use all this! Im gonna play it cool! Compliment, not seem needy and if they dont like me then not give a shit.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Every girl is different, just be yourself, some will bite some won't. Don't change the way you do things just to go get a girl or that's just starting out with a lie basically, and girls HATE lies. Or you can date an ugly chick to score hotter chicks, girls want a guy that's already in a relationship because they're all nucking futs.

Ugly chicks lol. Sad thing is that it works too o.0. Yeah, I still haven't figured out why ladies are more attracted to "taken" guys...

That's easy girls want what they can't have. They are just so crazy.

btw dang on the multiple posts lol.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

That's easy girls want what they can't have. They are just so crazy.

btw dang on the multiple posts lol.

I know..my browser froze and I kept clicking back and it wouldn't do anything and posted it like 7 times...well actually the term behind why ladies are more attracted to taken guys is because that guy is willing to be in a relationship....thus it's a turn on for them.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]