Sonic Electronix

help on brand names to build my system

As others have said it's all about budget. And if you have the budget I say Fosgate all day.

there is no best brand. ever. in all honesty i wouldnt even pick any of the three combos you listed.

how much space do you have to work with? you could do 2 aq sdc2.5 12's and an aq 1200d for around $600 shipped and it would probably beat everything you just listed out of the water.

My max demensions for outside of enclosure are 31L 17.5D 15H inside my trunk is bigger but its the opening to the trunk that is killing me but those r my demensions to work with

there is no best brand. ever. in all honesty i wouldnt even pick any of the three combos you listed.

how much space do you have to work with? you could do 2 aq sdc2.5 12's and an aq 1200d for around $600 shipped and it would probably beat everything you just listed out of the water.

so you say AQ do u think sundown is better thn AQ i get them at the exact same price as AQ 10"2.5 and sundown SA-10d4 same price what u think?

so you say AQ do u think sundown is better thn AQ i get them at the exact same price as AQ 10"2.5 and sundown SA-10d4 same price what u think?

like i said...its impossible to tell you which brand is better unless its something obviously low quality versus something obviously high quality.

edit: toss a coin, honestly

Edited by Kranny

like i said...its impossible to tell you which brand is better unless its something obviously low quality versus something obviously high quality.

Both company's have great product go with he one you like. We cant tell you wish one will be louder or wish one is the best. There is no best woofer in the world.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

if this was you would u do sundown SA-10D$ or AQ 2.5 10D4 or fosgate T1 10D4 forget about money i can get it i just like the names i provided as i heard alot of good stuff about Re but no one hear seemed to like them so between them three if it was you would u pick one of them or RE srry for all the hassel i have just been through 6 systems trying to find what i like and i just decided to take someone elses opinion . i have two type r's right now on a dianmond audio D3 1100 watt @1ohm i am selling to a friend for 450 to get started on this new system.

if this was you would u do sundown SA-10D$ or AQ 2.5 10D4 or fosgate T1 10D4 forget about money i can get it i just like the names i provided as i heard alot of good stuff about Re but no one hear seemed to like them so between them three if it was you would u pick one of them or RE srry for all the hassel i have just been through 6 systems trying to find what i like and i just decided to take someone elses opinion . i have two type r's right now on a dianmond audio D3 1100 watt @1ohm i am selling to a friend for 450 to get started on this new system.

Its your choice man. We have different taste and opinions. I can say sundown and somebody can say kicker and someone is going to say Fosgate.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

The AQ setup recommended would be around 600..and that's a pretty descent setup

Sundowns on the AQ amp should be equally well performing...some people don't mix brands or want all 1 brand..its all just preference

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

:+1:

that^^^^ +2 :drinks:

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick