dfoland93 Posted January 3, 2012 Author Report Posted January 3, 2012 It's not "illegal" to use a knife in self defense, but depending on the circumstances, you can get fucked over for using it. Lets say you're in an alley or some shit, and some dude jumps you. You fuck him up with the blade before he has a chance to do shit to you. Now you have just sliced a dude up with absolutely no witnesses, blade in your hand, and the guy says you jumped him. Who's the judge gonna believe? See how that can be problematic? Well yeah but i just keep it in the glove compartment in my car and never take it out. Its in plain view when you open the compartment. But aparently using "self defense" is not a good response... So what it? The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
big dee Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 Stay away from schools with weapons IMO. Elementary schools not a good hang out. Lol
big dee Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 Most states any type of weapons on school property is against the law.
Landon75 Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 i heard this from somebody idk if its true but there is a way to own a switch blade legally is if your have one arm. never looked it up
m&c caraudio Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 I got hassled for having my matco tools hood prop under my seat. They called it a nightstick I was like wtf I'm an installer and some times people don't always have good shocks on there hood and it helps me keep the hoods up. They understood what I did after I showed him the rest of my tools. Cops can be so stupid. But I do keep it in my truck for self defense , it comes in handy I've only used it once someone started talkin sh**to me at a red light and he threw a beer bottle luckily it didn't break my window. And I pulled to the side of him pulled the rubber cap off the tip fully extended it and smashed out his side window off his car
3Ltriste13 Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 Ah I love Arizona I can carry my guns every where hidden or not accept where posted other wise but other than that. I'm always packing my mom too because you never know when an asshole is guna try something stupid. Switch blades are legal here too just got to be 21 YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
knowledge Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 you said exactly what i would say. and 98% of the time it is for defense REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Craig28 Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 shit your states have limits for how long your knives can be? haha that sucks. my school allows anything four inches and under to be carried on school property TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
dfoland93 Posted January 4, 2012 Author Report Posted January 4, 2012 Its just stupid that me and my friend get harrased while trying to work on our systems... Like they looked for anything to give us shit about. They looked all through our cars. Like under seats taking off plastic and behing our boxes. Like wtf!?!? Yeah were hiding stolen good and drugs behind the subs... The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
focalrock4life Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 Its just stupid that me and my friend get harrased while trying to work on our systems... Like they looked for anything to give us shit about. They looked all through our cars. Like under seats taking off plastic and behing our boxes. Like wtf!?!? Yeah were hiding stolen good and drugs behind the subs... You laugh about that last sentence yet you have no idea how common that is, or the clever ways criminals hide dope.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.