OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

Just went through this entire build, beautiful truck man.

Same here, and I couldn't agree more. Awesome truck. I can only hope I can do this kinda shit when i have kids in the future

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

I am definitely tuned in! I sir, am jealous of your abilities! Amazing work man.

Just went through this entire build, beautiful truck man. Still baffled by that suspension setup, you put some serious hours into this thing. :good:

Just went through this entire build, beautiful truck man.

Same here, and I couldn't agree more. Awesome truck. I can only hope I can do this kinda shit when i have kids in the future

Thanks guys :drinks: keep me going

Keep up the good work son, I am very impressed with your skills. I will be up in a couple months to check on you and the truck. :)

I am glad you and grandpa are fixin it up even further. Next step will be gettin her in a magazine!! BTW, that amp is one of a kind!

Sick truck man! Nice job :)

Thank you

Just read this entire thread....great work bro. Don't ever stop :drinks:

I dont plan too lol

Keep up the good work son, I am very impressed with your skills. I will be up in a couple months to check on you and the truck. :)

I am glad you and grandpa are fixin it up even further. Next step will be gettin her in a magazine!! BTW, that amp is one of a kind!

Thanks Dad :) Magazine is next for sure!

Here is a video of the prototype amp. I'd still consider it top line. Would've been a game changer if they ever released it.

http://youtu.be/Cv6oG_OJZ9g

Also got the tonneau cover ready for primer. Hoping to prime it right after school tomorrow. Aiming for paint this weekend.

903de9df.jpg

your truck is insane. ive always wanted a dropped truck but my truck being a z71 just never felt like messing with it. your systems insane also just makes me wanna start building my new one.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

wish i was in cali youd be painting my truck.. im about to paint it matte charcoal in the next 3 months before i leave for college.. but man im about to start painting my interior now and just the thought of wet sanding interior pieces annoys me.. FUCK a whole bed cover lol
Paint is not a fun and easy process. Wet sanding actually goes pretty quick if you get in the mood and determined. I want to be ready for paint this weekend and hopefully lay it down next weekend. Gotta build the booth and stuff.

ah yeah, i just sold some shit so hopefully soon i can start body work and pull all the dents out.. start getting this nasty pewter off my truck. cant decide between a few colors though.

btw, did you get some primer on that bed cover?

Update!

She's Fixed!!!

Man this was a long weekend. Lots of work happened and got a ton accomplished.

I'll start with the small stuff...

Got the cover primed

1bcacad7.jpg

925164e5.jpg

043496e4.jpg

Yes that's a second coat drying, not tiger striped.

Guidecoat

bde99414.jpg

And here's the good stuff! Paint!!!

293669f5.jpg

Blocked with 400 and 600.

a8d6b577.jpg

616d605a.jpg

af6efafe.jpg

A buddy and I were up till 1 in the morning Saturday night blocking this with 600 just so it was smooth and ready for Sunday. I also blocked the clear coat with 800 to get all the primer and texture off it.

Then today I got her all taped up and ready.

ff65df1e.jpg

ca404167.jpg

39f2299e.jpg

Sealer

30aea6b1.jpg

f74884ae.jpg

a488264f.jpg

Base Coat!!

439014ce.jpg

I love this color.

4d257f3e.jpg

57b57e96.jpg

9e7f56bf.jpg

4a357ce0.jpg

Over all the color match is flawless. We actually didn't spray everything with the base, just blended it. Turned out very well.

Archived