I have that in the winter time when i ran my 50w ballasts for the low beams but only because my voltage was up in the 15's. If i shut my truck down the voltage would drop and the lights worked just fine. I tried the capacitor mod for the DRL circuit with no success and i have had 4 different relays for the truck too with nothing. When i went back to my 35w ballasts it rarely happened and when it did i just turned my knob to the off position, waited a minute and fired the lights back up and both kicked on. That only happened with my low beams though, never with my fogs. I was about to just bypass the stock switching system and run my own toggle switches but never did that as i didnt think they provided enough voltage to energize the circuits and fully activate the relays.
okay thanks. i also thought about bypassing the stock wiring and just putting in my own switch. well i guess ill keep looking for a little longer if not i will be forsure rewiring.