OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

Well so much for a vaction. :) I will send you a bill for my labor this week. Please update when you get the bed cover wet sanded and buffed. BTW, the box sounds really good. Keep up the good work and keep bringing the trophies home.

On a quick break right now. Been color sanding today. Here's a few pics from today

1b087489.jpg

a29cdebd.jpg

Bed and everything is a little dirty. Still gotta paint the hardlines, but the accumulators look good.

0c79ad0e.jpg

This is the new PPG clear coat I bought. Looks awesome. Real deep looking.

c0f739c0.jpg

Here's like $20 worth of sandpaper.

37d8f79e.jpg

And it's all getting used today on this

328ab2bc.jpg

So not much audio, but lots of painting and finishing details. I wasnt sure what to expect with the box. It really surprised me and I'm happy with it. Going to try and get it bolted down in the truck today.

Keep doing work man, it looks better and better every pic! I love that clear coat on the box, really a pleasant sight!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived