OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

hell yeah man keep it up

Thanks guys. Seriously feels good when all the work put into this truck is appreciated. No matter what anyways says, I love the truck and I built it for me. It's just nice seeing other people appreciate the work I put into this truck. I spent 15 hours Friday, just on the truck.

You've been a huge inspiration to me. I just spent the last 3 hours looking at this whole thread. I have been trying to take off in doing something like this with my truck or start a project with my dad but a baby came a long and it changed everything. I'm trying little by little to turn my tahoe into something to be proud of and I was so close to giving up but seeing somebody my age do something so detailed and time consuming has inspired me to the fullest to follow what I want to do and do it with my son so he can appreciate it when he's older to. Thank you

Congratulations on the awards bro, It really does feel awesome when all the hours you spent working on truck pay off, keep up the good work.

Congradulations on the Best of Show! Keep up the great work, and now its time to focus on changing up the interior! I see a magazine feature in your future!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

You've been a huge inspiration to me. I just spent the last 3 hours looking at this whole thread. I have been trying to take off in doing something like this with my truck or start a project with my dad but a baby came a long and it changed everything. I'm trying little by little to turn my tahoe into something to be proud of and I was so close to giving up but seeing somebody my age do something so detailed and time consuming has inspired me to the fullest to follow what I want to do and do it with my son so he can appreciate it when he's older to. Thank you

Hey man there's a lot you can do with the tahoe. Just do the work right and make sure you appreciate it. Do it for you. Good luck with the truck and kid.

Wow, don't know how I missed this thread, but wow! I am very impressed with the work. I love the truck!

Just finished reading the whole thread and it is definitely inspiring. Looking forward to see what else is in the future for it!

Thank you :)

Congratulations on the awards bro, It really does feel awesome when all the hours you spent working on truck pay off, keep up the good work.

Definitely. And it's not even about the awards. For me, it pays off just to hear the comment "good job" or a thumbs up. It's nice to be recognized for the hardwork though.

Congradulations on the Best of Show! Keep up the great work, and now its time to focus on changing up the interior! I see a magazine feature in your future!

Going to be doing the little details to set it off and also the big ones. Going to take the sliding rag off, dye it black and get it restitched with orange. Then after show season, going to start the interior. Already looking to get things ordered and together. Magazine is a dream of mine. That'd be real nice to pull something off like that.

Amazing work!! Keep up the great job!!

Thank you :)

Probably not gonna be a lot of updates for awhile. Still waiting on the alt. Looking into a 4 channel and some components.

Archived