1x Modesto, Ca Event Dec. 9th 2007

That sucks bill.. Well, i guess for a lot of people it is too close to christmas. and people have to pull together every extra buck..

are you atleast gonna come look around?

Trust me bro it isn't about being short on cash.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you still gonna put your audiobahn amps to use?? or you gonna sell those :)

I Don't own the A-Bahn amps and they are for sale.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

PM me only if you are serious. They are the 1800.1 so do your research please. Thanks.

Trust me bro it isn't about being short on cash.

Yeah its short on drive, after last season, we're all a little burned out. Especially with your "Nutz" rebuilding every other weekend. Luckily for us little systems we can just throw some stuff in and go. Can't wait to see Mel's truck. Gonna have done by Autorama?

Yeah its short on drive, after last season, we're all a little burned out. Especially with your "Nutz" rebuilding every other weekend. Luckily for us little systems we can just throw some stuff in and go. Can't wait to see Mel's truck. Gonna have done by Autorama?

Yeah, I ain't into tearing into mine just yet. If it didn't have 22 batteries I think it would be dead by now. It hasn't moved since WF. I only have one door pod done and I'm not sure when I'll take on the other yet.

Mel's truck might be done before Autorama, but don't bet on it, I have a lot to do on it and it might take awhile to realize my vision for it.

i am not going to make this event.. NO AMP... and this rain is putting me more behind on my build... but mainly no amp.. i am hoping to get one for my birthday.. since it is dec. 9th... i think it will be more my birthday and christmas..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

hmm if i get my pamphlets from some companied i think i may take the trip out to this one.

this event is also on my BirthDay so... I am going out to chico on saturday for dinner.. i will have to just plan for autorama 08...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend