Sonic Electronix

Oh and say goodbye to all your money, cuz you're lookin at at an easy $5k right there

Thanks man, so you think im in over my head aswell? lol considering i didn't know i had to replace or add alts, i may change my mind on the subs. i figured just add a couple batteries i'd be fine.. when i had my 15's in my mustang i had 2 extra and it worked great.. which as the other guy said it is a huge difference in the amount of power im pulling. anyways.. any suggestions on a less power pulling set of 18's that will still beat my brains out? ha

look into FI SSD's, FI Q's, obsidian audio 18's, hell maybe you can go with 4 15"s like SA's or VVX's.

Thanks man i did look at all the FI's but then read a couple saying the lower models wasn't that good.. but i guess compairing them to the BTL.. what is? ha

Go with a single 15? try and find someone in your area on the forum, maybe you might be able to hear a 145-150 system

Research and go with your gut, just ALWAYS start with your electrical, then your system.

You can NEVER Have too much electrical.

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Dreams are big, untill they're shattered with the price of the little things....

Big systems add up

FAST

This times a 100 fucking zillion.

I remember when i first joined the forums. Every thread I made was a Martin Luther king thread. Man have I come along way and learned a shit ton!

Stick around bro. Check out the subwoofers and enclosure section, knowledge base, amplifiers, and the member builds section man, tons of good information scattered throughout!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Oh and say goodbye to all your money, cuz you're lookin at at an easy $5k right there

Thanks man, so you think im in over my head aswell? lol considering i didn't know i had to replace or add alts, i may change my mind on the subs. i figured just add a couple batteries i'd be fine.. when i had my 15's in my mustang i had 2 extra and it worked great.. which as the other guy said it is a huge difference in the amount of power im pulling. anyways.. any suggestions on a less power pulling set of 18's that will still beat my brains out? ha

if you want something around 2000w total, you could do a single dc XL, or a single audioque hdc3. a 3" coil fi bl can work too. theres so many more choices than the ones i listed.

edit: if you want around 1000w total, you can do (sticking with same brands), a dc level 4, audioque sdc2.5, a fi ssd.

Big3....dual/triple alts....multiple batteries...0 gauge by the mile....BIG BUCKS!

hah exactly! im just turned 17 to, and Trust me, electrical is expensive haha, especially when you fry batteries...my bad lol

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Trtc360...he said a box for 4 18s..just figured a double layered every panel wall would be a ton of sheets...lol 500 was exaggerated...lol

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Big3....dual/triple alts....multiple batteries...0 gauge by the mile....BIG BUCKS!

hah exactly! im just turned 17 to, and Trust me, electrical is expensive haha, especially when you fry batteries...my bad lol

2 18" box probably 5 sheets.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Go with a single 15? try and find someone in your area on the forum, maybe you might be able to hear a 145-150 system

Research and go with your gut, just ALWAYS start with your electrical, then your system.

You can NEVER Have too much electrical.

Lol i know thats probably a big negative. i live in a small hick town in Alabama.. maybe 6k people tops and i know almost all of them. lol im sure i've herd the loudest system and its deff no 140.

Where at in Alabama? There are a few people on here from there iirc maybe a handful.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg