J00bles' Walled Civic is at it again!

finally got my recones and wanted to see how the fresh 18s would react to a single 2000 watt amp. turns out that everything is still pretty nasty!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Needs a stripper pole... ya know, for the ladies!

i just need to fix my roof again. expanding foam and sound deadener only lasted 3 months with all of that abuse..

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

YES glad to see ur back up and running again...ive follwed ur build since..ehh the infinity 12s i think lol.. sucks that ppl broke in ur ride and stole everything looks like it didnt hurt you any tho!!

u think them recones will last a yr or longer like the other 1s did??

YES glad to see ur back up and running again...ive follwed ur build since..ehh the infinity 12s i think lol.. sucks that ppl broke in ur ride and stole everything looks like it didnt hurt you any tho!!

u think them recones will last a yr or longer like the other 1s did??

ah.. the real old days lol. i havent had someone mention my old setups in a long while. the theft sucked but i had new equipment installed about a week after that happened. These new cones shouldnt have any issues playing for another year. I just need to be smart about how i play them. the only reason my other set blew was because of stupidity on my end... live and learn i guess

sometimes we just get to "slap" happy and wanna see what shit can really do lol..

i recently just ripped a spider on 1 of my vvx 12s..due to completely not caring lol... its recone time for both

i've had a problem with spiders and tinsel leads ripping out on every sub under 18". atleast you'll have fresh subs when its all done :)

Damn that is nice, always love to see a civic with a crazy ass system. What kind of mids/highs you workin with.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Friends dont let friends ride with the doors closed :drink40: ... Hahaha thats a sick set up though.

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine