Sonic Electronix

Whats The Loudest System You've Ever Heard?

Loudest system I've heard is a local shop Tinker Toy Customs. Zac Davis has 4 DD 9515s in an Expo.

Car: 2003 Lincoln Town Car

Subs: 2 MTX 8512-44

Amp: MTX TA7801

Power: Stock Alt/Battery

Wire: 0 Gauge Stinger Power/Ground

HU: Dual XDVD8181 7" Monitor

Other: 2 Farad Power Acoustik Power Cap

Automotive Technician at Bryden Motors, Beloit WI

recently mine but i have heard 4 fosgate t2 15's off 4 t1ks in a suburben

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, that was 4 3515's.

You'll have to check out my MMats demo van or the Rex, both are leaps and bounds louder than the Expedition.

The loudest I've heard on a meter was while standing with Ron at USACi's world finals, watching the BnK roll up to a 181,

thanks to that somewhat loud Pioneer truck haha. We were all surprised as sh!t, including Scott.

But the thread title does ask, "whats the loudest you've heard".....the super mods don't really "sound" loud at all, (from the outside).

I'd have to say one of the loudest systems I've ever heard wasnt anywhere near the loudest on a meter,

but somethin about the frequency his truck ran at was just so fricken bone shaking.., even though it was only high 163's, I'd have to say

Robert Kollar's S-10 was the loudest I've heard....ok maybe not the loudest, but it left the biggest impression on me for some reason:)

I had my rex doing the same score, mid 163's on the TL with 6-9512's and 6 modded 3000.05's, but even sitting inside while testing that car,

it still didnt give you as intense of a sensation as Rob's could, even standing outside of his! I think it was the upper 60hz's.

Geeze, that was a few years ago but i think it was at about 68hz?, maybe, but mine was tuning at 61.

That had to be the difference. Either way, that thing was ridiculous!!!! haha

It's funny, when ya listen to anything over 163-164 it seems like your body goes into that natural, instinctive, defensive mode doctors talk about,

ya start ta curl up into a semi-fetal position, ya go into kindof a temporary paralysis haha. It sucks!, but so awesome after its over:D

I don't know though, it screws up my equilibrium for at least a day or two. A couple years ago I noticed my timing and meter was a little off at

band practice. The guys were asking whats your problem man, you're not on time. I thought I was, but clearly i was having trouble.

I had been testing the car off and on for a couple weeks for world finals. I noticed they only complained about my drumming on the days I had been testing the SPL car. Turned out, it really was messing with my equilibrium, even though I didn't feel dizzy.

I know "BASS" sure as hell can't be good for us but damn dog, I grew up read Auto Sound & Security, hangin out at the research lab at Mitek(MTX), listenin

to Techmaster P.E.B 1000, gazin in awe at Alma's PPi Bronco, takin my dad's folded 18 cerwin vega P.A. cab from the practice room and throwin it in

my first ride, the Omni haha, gettin yelled at for waking the neighbors, all that kinda stuff growin up......it's more than just a rush, it's nostalgic;)

Been here a year and it was the first post hahah.....welcome, Zac!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Yea Zac, Wat Up!!!

Car: 2003 Lincoln Town Car

Subs: 2 MTX 8512-44

Amp: MTX TA7801

Power: Stock Alt/Battery

Wire: 0 Gauge Stinger Power/Ground

HU: Dual XDVD8181 7" Monitor

Other: 2 Farad Power Acoustik Power Cap

Automotive Technician at Bryden Motors, Beloit WI

in like 2004 there was a Mobile One tent sale here and the RF rep was driving a van with 10 15" subwoofers walled, dnt kno how many watts but that was the first time i ever saw real flex

it changed my life lol

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

loudest shit i ever heard was a 2 door tahoe with 8 15" old style memphis mojo's. powered by 8 orion 2500d's.

it was intense. you know when you accidentally push the q-tip to far inside of your ear and it hits your eardrum and you wanna just punch yourself in the face to get rid of the pain in your ears?

thats what it felt like sitting in that truck.

• 4 months later...

this is the loudest system i ever heard in my life

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

garys s-10 meads hoe elvises escalade

oh ya and Rays hummer they were alll ear raping me

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived