Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

killer kill b

Im so confused right now, what does that mean? Lol

The movie Half baked, scarfaces rotweiler. "they killed killer b"

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

killer kill b

Im so confused right now, what does that mean? Lol

The movie Half baked, scarfaces rotweiler. "they killed killer b"

LOL

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Posted

I would name him Odin, my current blues name is Thor (not after the movie I had him before it came out lol)

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp
Posted

I named my Bluenose Jade because of her eye color. Her eyes have changed since then, sadly and it's a little late to change it haha. I love her to death! In this pic she was 4.5 months old and about 40lbs. I've had her on a protein diet and daily walks since she was about 10 weeks. Daddy is a 105lb Southern Pride Bully and momma is a beautiful AmStaff.

gbhf1.jpg

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Posted

Kronos is a brindle marked blue nose waiting on his papers, angel and champ are both razors edge bloodlines angel is just a compact compared to the other two and all three are papered with the ukc

Posted

412 cvx we already named him Brutus after the amp I have. But thanks for the suggestion.

Jokertown- Ahhh I see. Because champ kind of looks like my gfs dog which is half pit half lab. So if your getting your papers for them does that mean your gonna breed them? Sorry if that's a dumb question I just don't know the specifics of getting their papers.

BABYJUICE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1150 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...