Second Skin Audio

Fi 18in SP4

JacobHazel

Anyone own this sub or have heard it.. i am trying to figure out if i should buy it or not! i know i am going to need Alot more power for it and i know i am getting another batt, a H/O alt, and going to 0 gage wire.. but is it a pretty good sub? its gonna be my first 18 and it says it can be sealed do yall think it would sound good? and does any know roughly know the weight of it!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone own this sub or have heard it.. i am trying to figure out if i should buy it or not! i know i am going to need Alot more power for it and i know i am getting another batt, a H/O alt, and going to 0 gage wire.. but is it a pretty good sub? its gonna be my first 18 and it says it can be sealed do yall think it would sound good? and does any know roughly know the weight of it!

Weight it 70lbs shipped. As for reviews... there are none, And the only picture I have seen from them are on the site.

2005 VW GTI 1.8T

(4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass

(2) Crescendo BC5500s

Crescendo c1000.4

(4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks)

Crescendo FT1 tweeters

3 runs of 4/0

Too much 1/0

DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle

3 XS D3100s

Putting an sp4 in a sealed box is like paying for a hooker to clean your bathroom. Ya it'll work. But why the fuck would you put her in there.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Weight it 70lbs shipped. As for reviews... there are none, And the only picture I have seen from them are on the site.

damn.. and yeahh i know its new.. when did they come out with it? and yeahh i have bought it but it hasnt completly transfered yet and i could stop it :P but yeahh i wasnt sure about the sealed for a 18.. and i was looking at the digital designs M2b.. but im not sure if that would be good for it or not! do yall have any suggestions for amps! and i wasnt going to put it in a sealed box but i saw they said you could and ussally your not suppose to with 18s i was just wondering but its going in a ported box for sure

damn.. and yeahh i know its new.. when did they come out with it? and yeahh i have bought it but it hasnt completly transfered yet and i could stop it :P but yeahh i wasnt sure about the sealed for a 18.. and i was looking at the digital designs M2b.. but im not sure if that would be good for it or not! do yall have any suggestions for amps!

Guessing early November..

2005 VW GTI 1.8T

(4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass

(2) Crescendo BC5500s

Crescendo c1000.4

(4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks)

Crescendo FT1 tweeters

3 runs of 4/0

Too much 1/0

DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle

3 XS D3100s

a sundown 3500 or an audioque dc

Is there really much of a diffrence.. i havent dealt with bigger amps like this and the M2b is cheaper

M2B

Input Sensitivity 8V - 0.2V

Variable High Pass Filter n/a

Variable Low Pass Filter 20Hz - 200Hz @ 24dB/Oct

Variable Sub-sonic Filter 10Hz - 50Hz @ 24dB/Oct

Variable Bass Boost

Tested Voltage 12v -14v

Tested THD ≥1%

Damping Factor

Signal to Noise >100dB

Channels 1

Cont Power at 1 ohm 1650W x 1 @ 12v