do 30 on the front doors and brow then 5 on the rest in an suv 5 is cool on everythin behind the front doors in most states just look at the tint laws list I stickied in this section

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

normally there is no 10% tint. There is 15% and 20% besides the 5%. You can layer tint but it will only looks as good as the first job put down since thats whats going to be seen. I have done it plenty of time. Theres really no big deal with doing it.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

I dont think they will do 30 on the windsheild my tint guy has 65% on the sheild and the rest of his tint makes it dark enough

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

if its fresh, yea better rip it off now while its still wet under the tint or its a real muthaphucker to get off, it took 6 hours or so to remove the tint on my jetta, then I went real dark on the tint, you cant see out or IN hahahaha Black spray paint FTMFW ( ohh Im building a wall so it doesnt matter LOL)

sounds like they jacked you...

lammar tint (one of the best in industry) does not come in 10%...it comes in 5%,15%and so on and alsso comes with a nationwide one year warranty for free just from useing the product.

so either they charged you for a warranty on lammar tint that you didnt need to pay...or you got cheep tint.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

I dont think they will do 30 on the windsheild my tint guy has 65% on the sheild and the rest of his tint makes it dark enough

if a cop pulls you over for 30 % on the front he is a dickk

i got 15% all around and oon sunny days you can almost see my facial expressions.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

sounds like they jacked you...

lammar tint (one of the best in industry) does not come in 10%...it comes in 5%,15%and so on and alsso comes with a nationwide one year warranty for free just from useing the product.

so either they charged you for a warranty on lammar tint that you didnt need to pay...or you got cheep tint.

I have never paid for a warrenty. All the tint jobs I have gotten have always just stated lifetime warranty....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yeah it must of been lammar tint because they said if I did go with the 5% I would not receive a warranty. The place I went is quality for sure, Its just aggrivating they tried to persuade me against what I wanted. They did a real clean job, Im guessing it might just be easier to have another layer thrown over honestly, but you guys have given me some mixed replies. Im iffy.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg