Sonic Electronix

Lol I'm not a newb at this, I have a three kenwood 12's in my car that can actually handle the 400rms they claim, and more! I can push them all at like 800 rms each without them even warming up. Going to upgrade to some AQ HDC3's though. I'll pull thing boss out of the box and see what it can handle free air, I'm actually having more fun than I thought I would with this 60 bucks! Hahaha.

If Kenwood>Boss and Kenwood = 'bad'

Then I thoroughly conclude that Boss = :bull:

Who makes a sub that can't even take 300 watts? Lol. Playing with worthless stuff can be sooo much fun sometimes

Edited by SnowDrifter

Kenwood's aren't really 'bad', they actually flex my roof :D

And it would seem i may have fried the amp i was using.. guess it wasnt 2 ohm stable for bridging :(. 60 dollar sub has cost me 200! Some bs, now this thing shall see the 120v, 7000w wall socket!

Kenwood's aren't really 'bad', they actually flex my roof :D

And it would seem i may have fried the amp i was using.. guess it wasnt 2 ohm stable for bridging :(. 60 dollar sub has cost me 200! Some bs, now this thing shall see the 120v, 7000w wall socket!

uhh... most amps aint 2ohm stable bridged.. and on them boss phantom subs they have like a 1.5" voice coil.. thats gonna hold nowhere near 1100 lolololol