The Led is in the responder itself. So how would i take that out?

what do you mean responder? you mean the antenna? should be a seperate plug for the led itself

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Yeah... There is only one wiring harness going into the antenna

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

You won't be able to just "cut" a wire to disable that. It's a three wire harness and all are utilized by the antenna. All the ideas mentioned are pretty much your only solution. Open it on up and just clip the solder point for the LED is your best bet aside from sharpie/tape or the pick idea.

so its like the pic that kranny posted? alright, there will infact be 3 diffrent plugs pluged into the brain right now, atenna/valet/led, the valet is gray and black, the led is red and blue, the red and blue is what you want to unplug from the brain, so you need to find where they mounted the brain, and like i said the led and valet plugs are on the right side of the brain if your looking at it with the viper logo staring at your face (upright and such) if im wrong its on the other side, if you cant see the wire colors themselfs if i remember correctly the plug itself is BLUE on the led, so just unhook that

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Um... I think im going to keep it simple and just leave the black tape on there...

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

Um... I think im going to keep it simple and just leave the black tape on there...

mmmmkay, its really not that confusing unless you gotta cut the brain down and all that crap lol

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

so its like the pic that kranny posted? alright, there will infact be 3 diffrent plugs pluged into the brain right now, atenna/valet/led, the valet is gray and black, the led is red and blue, the red and blue is what you want to unplug from the brain, so you need to find where they mounted the brain, and like i said the led and valet plugs are on the right side of the brain if your looking at it with the viper logo staring at your face (upright and such) if im wrong its on the other side, if you cant see the wire colors themselfs if i remember correctly the plug itself is BLUE on the led, so just unhook that

You sure broseph? My 5901(has a different looking antenna than the one in the pic) is a single plug connection. Red, Blue, Black going to the antenna.

You can cut the wire on the antenna harness that controls the LED, and put it on a toggle or something

MECP MASTER CEA208509

Proud employee of Alarms, ETC in lakeland, FL

ASE certified

2002 Tacoma:

4 RF P3 15s @ 28hz

2 RF T1500-1bdcps

2 pair Kicker QS

4 Pair RF Power 6s

3 RF p400-4

1 RF p200-2

ALP CDA-9887

ya i did that i just was wondering if there was a way to electricly eliminate the light.

the cut light out of the system, solder the wires together..you may want to wire in a very low ohm resistor