So my situation is m truck is gettin painted black and lime green soon, and i am planning on starting to redo my interior soon as well, black and line green.. But with the color of my paint I cannot find an exact match in vinyl.. I found one thats a shade or two off but I dunno if it will make a huge difference where it is inside and the paint is outside..

Any opinions?

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Thats way too close to be worrying about, unless they`re going to be right beside each other, which im assuming they arent, you have no issues :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Well the dash trim/ some console will be painted, where as the seat inserts will b vinyl, that's what I'm worried about.. I don't wanna spend 200 bucks on fabric and when it's all together it not match

Edited by 99fullsizechevy

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait