Second Skin Audio

DD9512 6th Order build

So I have this design by PWK, now the problem is is that when I first requested it , I stated I had 33"w but soon after I received the blueprint noticed I only had 32.5w....I email him back and this is what he said to do to correct the problem " If you have to take an inch off the width, remove it from the width of the chambers. Take 0.5” from each rear chamber and 1” off the front chamber. Do not alter the vents." Now my question is, where do I do that at...I dont want to mess up this design so if you guys know how can you please tell me. This is the first 6th order Ill be building and want to build it right.

01.png

Edited by ChrisLun

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

It's late, kinda tired, but I think I understand what your're trying to do......simply subtract 1/2" from each of the panels that run width ways, that will leave the ports exactly the same.....just visualize removing 1/2" from the middle of each of those panels that run width ways, that'll give you that 1/2" back so the box will fit.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

If I'm understanding this correctly, Off the top section you take off 1 inch. Then each of the bottom sections you take off .5 of an inch on each, preserving the ratio of the box but now it is with less box width now making it 32"

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I'm on mobile right now so i can't see the pic too well but, Of the top section, If it says 26.5, It should now be 25.5 and each of the bottom sections say 12.875 i think, It should now be 12.375 each. sorry if the numbers arent the same on the design, It's just what i can see

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

yea sub track an inch from bigger chamber and .5inch form both smaller chambers width wise. And just out of curiosity, where does woofer get mounted? I have no experience with anything besides a basic slot box and would be interested in how these boxes work.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick