Sonic Electronix

FROM WHAT I READ ON THIS FORUM that under powering subs can MESS the coils up.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Wrong. If driving a speaker with low power would cause them to fail, speakers would fail every time you lower the volume on the head unit. You must mean from clipping.

Wrong. If driving a speaker with low power would cause them to fail, speakers would fail every time you lower the volume on the head unit. You must mean from clipping.

This thread needs to die.. To much bs... If op has any other input good.. If not let it die already

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

That amp inst a 2400 hundred watt amp. Sorry If that busted your bubble. here are the specs for it to make things easier on you.

4ohms it does 200x2 rms

2ohms it does 300x2

and it has only 2 25 amp fuses so no way it does 2400 watts.

Here is the manual

http://www.lanzar.com/manuals/vibe226-236-246-256-266-276-286-416-426-436.pdf

this guy knows and told you wat kranny did

Thanks!!! :drinks: I was on these forums forever before I tried to start posting. I tried reading as much I could before I ever posted. I have learned alot by reading and there is so much more to go.

just so arcade knows this amp puts out 1200x2 at 4ohms just so you know i checked the specs and i called lanzar

Those are BS max specs, ya 1200x2 blowing up. lol The amp according to Lanzar is 300x2 at 2ohms.

But you didn't read the manual did you? Lanzar gave you max specs not rms. I really think this thread needs to die unless the OP gives us valuable input.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.