6 DC XL 12's clammed in a Tiburon (she's alive!! vid on pg 12)

2 American Bass 1100.1 = 25000 W ??? I just found out!

I just installed a Mechman 320 A universal alt yesterday to power my 2000W RMS amps lol! Wasnt exactly easy.

How would you power these? Mine is 4 cylinder, would you have space for 3 - 4 alternators? Or are you going to rely on batts since these amps are rated 12V.

All the more interesting!

U must be kidding saying the windshield wont blow. 6 subs??? WTF! Lol! So lets see a 165db plus. You barely have any cabin space after an enclosure like that.

Good luck! with the install!

I just installed a Mechman 320 A universal alt yesterday to power my 2000W RMS amps lol! Wasnt exactly easy.

How would you power these? Mine is 4 cylinder, would you have space for 3 - 4 alternators? Or are you going to rely on batts since these amps are rated 12V.

I really don't think I'll be able to blow the windshield... sunroof on the other hand is screwed. I wish I could get a 65 lmao I'd be absolutely stoked with a 60 but dk if this will do it or not. I have an alt now and working on trying to fit another one as well. But for the most part going with battery power even tho I don't have enough right now (3-d3100s, 3 d925s, and 1 d975) but it's a good start and don't think I can fit anymore than what's going in it. Plan for the box is to be a clam. Already have one baffle cut out need to go get another sheet of wood and do the next one and get stuff installed. Hoping to have it up and playing by next weekend

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

U must be kidding saying the windshield wont blow. 6 subs??? WTF! Lol! So lets see a 165db plus. You barely have any cabin space after an enclosure like that.

Good luck! with the install!

I really don't think I'll be able to blow the windshield... sunroof on the other hand is screwed. I wish I could get a 65 lmao I'd be absolutely stoked with a 60 but dk if this will do it or not. I have an alt now and working on trying to fit another one as well. But for the most part going with battery power even tho I don't have enough right now (3-d3100s, 3 d925s, and 1 d975) but it's a good start and don't think I can fit anymore than what's going in it. Plan for the box is to be a clam. Already have one baffle cut out need to go get another sheet of wood and do the next one and get stuff installed. Hoping to have it up and playing by next weekend

Lets see regarding the windshield. 25Kw, 6 subs, almost low cabin space. Hmmm!!!

Wow! Tats 7 batteries! Obviously 6 would go into the trunk. Ever considered moving the amps from the trunk to inside the cabin. Especially custom mounting it on the roof. You would get more space in the trunk, Yeah gotta wire them upto the roof though but still better than having all the batteries and amps in the trunk. Plus you could reduce a little more cabin space in this way. :)

My car is will be demo car for the shop so show is also importance but will not over do as it needs to be frequently updated. I am considering moving Speaker crossovers and some amps to the roof. Thus can blow some A/C to the hot amps, the place where i am, interior temps go upto 70 - 90 degree centigrade in closed cars during peak summer.

Nope 1 3100 is under hood now and the other 2 will be going behind the front seats (1 behind each one) 3 925s in wheel well and the 975 is off to the side in rear. If I mount amps to roof it would change my class, be a complete pita, plus I don't want that long of runs from batts to the amps. I've got a plan for them in the back that should work out great as well as look good. Cabin area plays a huge factor into everything I don't wanna shrink it any. If i could gain more I would. I already take seats out when in the lanes. And on the windshield... only time will tell

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

About 75% done

TDH.jpg

tctdh11 you sir leave no stones unturned in your builds. Can't wait to see what you come up with those killer 12's. Best of luck to you sir on the rebuild. I love your hard work you put in your builds..

Thank you sir. I've got a few things up my sleeves for this one. Hopefully I can put my vision into reality

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

About 75% done

TDH.jpg

Not much but it's a little bit of an update. Planning on getting both sides done today and everything on interior of box started out with all the 45's and finishing I need to do to it. Then mount the baffles up and start all the steel work

20120820_134447.jpg

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

About 75% done

TDH.jpg

i wanna hear this !!!!! and im only 20 min away feel free to drop me a line and id be willing to help if needed in about 2 weeks. and looks like its time for some helper springs in the back

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Just read the build. Going to be keeping an eye on this one. Looking great!

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

i wanna hear this !!!!! and im only 20 min away feel free to drop me a line and id be willing to help if needed in about 2 weeks. and looks like its time for some helper springs in the back

Should be playing by next weekend. No helper springs.. actually just got coil overs on it not to long ago. I'll post up a pic of how she sits now

Just read the build. Going to be keeping an eye on this one. Looking great!

Thank you sir

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

About 75% done