6 12's 4th order, 16v, 10k+, single cab s10

Love it man looks great I just built my 2 12 4thspeakers order to try it out

thanks man. what kinda specs did you go with?

2:1 with 1 pound of polyfill per sub. .8 cubes sealed and tuned to 42.4 right now I might lower to 40 to see if I like it which also raise my port area I have about 14.5 right now

Thanks man I will for sure and do you have any suggestions? Also what are the little packages?! Share!

thats pretty good...get some vids

Thanx man

what little packages? lol

no problem man

How many of them bars did you use?

4 all together. 2 on each side

What's the package man? Some new goodies? How's the air movement? Do you have alot of cancellation with that design?

Package was the bedcover lol air movement was great off of the little power I had them on.lol and no cancellation that I can tell

You want to have cancellation, and that design is full of cancellation, since the subs are facing towards each other, cancellation is not a bad thing, it it what makes the setup so musical (or low).

Build is sick nice job, love the bracing

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

nice man. congrats on the baby. my gf is currently 35 weeks pregnant. so close! lol

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

What's the package man? Some new goodies? How's the air movement? Do you have alot of cancellation with that design?

Package was the bedcover lol air movement was great off of the little power I had them on.lol and no cancellation that I can tell

You want to have cancellation, and that design is full of cancellation, since the subs are facing towards each other, cancellation is not a bad thing, it it what makes the setup so musical (or low).

Well its def low. Lol but I wouldn't know cancellation if I heard it. I thought it was kinda like one set of speakers being out of phase from another.

Thanks man. Yeah I had someone tell me the top piece will flex since its removable. Lol

Well its def low. Lol but I wouldn't know cancellation if I heard it. I thought it was kinda like one set of speakers being out of phase from another.

Thanks man. Yeah I had someone tell me the top piece will flex since its removable. Lol

Yeah it probably will flex if anything upgrade those skinny rods to some heavy duty metal, but first try it out wiht more power if it does flex then change it up.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

Archived