Sonic Electronix

Okay I'm a noob but I need the help couldn't think of no where better to post this..

I have a 2004 dodge neon sxt ..

The altnator puts out something like 13.5 to 16 volts . I have checked the charge at idle it's like 14volts.

Now here comes the fun.

I have a Pyle amp -model number : pla2378- it is dual channel but my kicker is bridged on it as of the moment and I have my interior under dash led lights hooked into it on the +,- the same as the sub to puls with the bass .. Sub is bridged and hits really well but here's the reall question will my car handle.

2x pyle amps

Pyle @ 4 Ohms

-model number : pla2378-

Each Pyle will be bridged at 4Ohms for each kicker

Each kicker x2

Kicker crv 12"

400 Watts RMS (800 Watts peak) power handling @ 4 Ohms

Dual 400 watt Amp

@4Ohms

"Not bridged "

" speacker wire inputs "

2x -6x9-

250 Watts RMS ( 500 Watts peak) power handling @ 4 Ohms

Or should I do a big 3 , add an extra batt in the trunk as well to all this

Edited by SShawn

You should be fine with what you have but def do the big 3. Ideally the Pyle amps are doing no where near rated so you are probably seeing at most 3-500w rms.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i can tell you this rite now, everyone here will tell you NOT to get anything made by pyle or dual. they are shitty brands producing shitty products.

that being said, you're lucky if you get 600w out of both those pyle amps so you should be fine with stock electrical. if you ground your amps to the chassis then i would definitely do the big 3.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i can tell you this rite now, everyone here will tell you NOT to get anything made by pyle or dual. they are shitty brands producing shitty products.

that being said, you're lucky if you get 600w out of both those pyle amps so you should be fine with stock electrical. if you ground your amps to the chassis then i would definitely do the big 3.

LMAO :rofl: I didn't want to be the one to say it. I don't like ragging on other peoples equipment but you sir are right.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

LMAO :rofl: I didn't want to be the one to say it. I don't like ragging on other peoples equipment but you sir are right.

:pardon: wasnt trying to be a dick about it, just trying to help the guy out. we all bought cheap shit and lived to regret it and one point.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

So what gage wire should I use for the big 3 ??

And thanks for of of your replays this helps much .. The dual is just for the rear 6x9..

As to the reason I'm doubling up on the amps ( Pyle )

But it should all work right ??

And how do I set my amp so it works right? Like the Frequancy's or what should they be set too ?

Just so you know. Since you have your led's hooked up to "pulse to the bass". You're clipping your subs. LEDs light up when in contact with dc current. Amps output dc current when clipping. So what you think looks cool is actually damaging your equipment.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?