OrionStang Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 after getting my 8's in last night, I have played them hard for a total of around 3 hours. I have a pair wired to 1.5ohms (the coils read 1.5 ) on a 1.2k. They have not gotten warm at all, in fact they stay cold. I know the rms is 600 watts, but damn, they are impressive, should have got d1's to get more power out of the amp. Can't wait to get them in their proper boxes. Once again, huge thumbs up from me. DC never ceases to impress. Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 NICE. lets see a vid! Quote 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
ellowmoto Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 nice! any idea on how these compare to any of the other beefy 8"s on the market? Quote
ellowmoto Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 NICE. lets see a vid! id like to see a vid also! Quote
KillaCam Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 I thought the level 2's were 300rms? Quote And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Freshman6969 Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 I thought the level 2's were 300rms? nope 600 Quote Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
OrionStang Posted January 9, 2012 Author Report Posted January 9, 2012 I thought the level 2's were 300rms? The 8's are m2 already. Ain't much flex or air moving, but i'll get a quick vid or two. @ellow, I haven't used any other 8's, so I can't compare them. I did use the first gen lvl2 8 though, and these just kill them. Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
JustinWillmon Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 I'm thinking about getting two for a small console build. Good to see there living up to the hype. Quote
ludeman Posted January 9, 2012 Report Posted January 9, 2012 I love mine! Quote Ray 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10 Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters Northstar D3100 in the rear
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.